- Jerry Dycus's Freedom EV
- 3 Wheeler site As the tag line says "The online A-Z of 3-Wheelers".
- Three Wheel Cars narrative by Robert Q. Riley. Subtitle is, "Primary Factors That Determine Handling & Rollover Characteristics"
- Tryanne II three wheeled, strip laid wooden three wheeler.
- danz' proposed first product effort: 3 wheeler, enclosed, 2 people, room for groceries or some bags of peat moss, a flat roof on which I can tie 2X4s, or a 4X8 sheet of plywood or drywall. 30 mile range, 60 mph max, integral trailer hitch for a 'pusher' or a gen set trailer or even a small cargo trailer. Lowest cost possible consistent with safety, reliability, comfort and (some)convenience. Aerodynamically unimportant--whatever is necessary to get the speed and the range despite inefficiencies: more batteries, larger vehicle envelope, etc.
Four Wheelers or more
- 4 EV, 4 Wheeled Car
- 4 Wheeled Kit Car
- Sundancer or Sundancer 1970-73 Mckee chassis #1-#3.
- Copper Electric Town Car 1976 McKee chassis #5 concept EV
- VW Vortex 1+1 seating, 4 wheeler.
- The Hustler modular concept devised by William Towns in July 1978 to demonstrate that such a car could be viable for low-volume production